Looking to take the first step on your firm's Client Experience (CX) program?
CX means more than just your expertise and service standards. It requires you to think about experiences across the entire client journey, from the very first interaction right through to delivery and beyond to maintaining an ongoing client relationship.
As the interface between your firm and its clients throughout this journey, your team members are the critical stakeholders in your CX program.
Their buy-in is fundamental to the successful implementation of any CX initiative and their on-the-ground experience will give you a realistic perspective on your firm's CX status quo.
Self-assess your CX
beaton's CX Audit Tool allows you to survey up to 100 of your staff to self-assess your firm's CX activities. The Tool allows you to:
- Calculate your overall CX score as determined by your team
- See how CX views vary by type of team member (sample size permitting)
- Assess your staff's self-performance ratings of 20 interactions across the client journey
- Benchmark yourself again how clients rate the performance on the firms they use across these same 20 interactions
- Identify areas of concern and areas of confidence, relative to your industry's average as rated by clients
A trial version of the Tool that gives you a taste of what the full version can do can be accessed here.
CX data in your market
To aide in your implementation of the findings of your self-assessment, the Tool comes bundled with beaton's newly released CX Report (worth $4,000). This report explains:
What CX means and how it can be measured
The different phases of the CX Cycle and the profession benchmarks at each phase
How key emotions drive CX sentiment
Which interactions drive those key emotions
The business benefits of delivering excellent CX
If you are interested in just the report, click here.
CX Audit Tool
Please note that you are purchasing a digital product and will receive login details to our platform and a PDF report. Please allow up to 2 business days for these to arrive by email.
Purchases made in Australia will have 10% GST added to the price displayed.